Are You Using Your Social Media To Its Full Potential?
Great, you are on social media! That is the first step, but now you need to follow up to actually grow your brand visibility.
Do you know what it takes to make your social media account work? If not, a leading digital marketing Austin company like OMG Austin can help you!
To know if your social media marketing strategies are working, ask yourself these questions:
Do people know you are on social media?
Alright, welcome to the digital marketing world. First and foremost, you need to check your list of followers.
Who is following you? You want other local businesses, competitors, your target audience all encompassed in there.
If you are looking and it isn’t adding up, it is time to hone in on your target audience. You want to make sure to identify who exactly your target audience is and their needs and wants.
Do not spam them to get noticed, simply give them a reason to follow you:
- A promotion of a new product
- A giveaway for a milestone in the company
- Relate with them on a personal and business level
- Say hello again after being inactive
Once you get the party started more followers will join in!
Are you there? Are you active?
Hello, is anyone home?
As an industry-leading digital marketing company in Austin, listen when we say you need to be active! Why?
It helps your brand recognition and awareness. An inactive social media account gives off cold vibes and looks outdated.
While an active one indicates that the company is alive, it’s breathing, and is there to help their loyal customers and potential customers.
In order to be active:
- A post a day Monday through Friday
- Engage with your audience
- Post about promos, special offers, new services.
Are you listening?
What is your target audience and customers telling you. Is a certain product not working correctly?
Orders not going out on time? Maybe everything is perfect! As a business owner, you want to understand the importance of customer reviews.
Some examples of engaging and listening to your customers:
- Listen and respond to their problems
- Private message a client if there is a bigger problem
- Read the reviews and what people are saying. This gives you a direction on what is and isn’t working.
Anything else you are forgetting? Well, there are a few important aspects that all business owners need to remember:
- Keep a track of your traffic for better understand of campaigns
- Who are you? Find your voice.
- The 80/20 rule is golden. It is a rule all digital marketing Austin companies should follow.
Now wipe off that dust from your rusty social media accounts and make them work to their full potential! Do you know you just do not have the time to manage your accounts?
If so, contact us today! OMG Austin can help you in all your digital marketing strategies.
We want to hear from you, so what are you waiting for? Contact us today.Get In Touch